Interested in advertising on Fishing Florida
Radio show? Please click the contact button and call or
email for competitive rates with major exposure.
Fishing Florida Radio is heard each week in the Central
Florida and West Palm Beach markets(including Fort Lauderdale
and northern portion of Miami) on the following stations:
740 The Game is Florida’s largest sports station
and choice for sports, leisure and recreational information.
Listeners are involved with the radio station, expressing
their opinions 7 days per week. 740 The Game caters to
Central Florida’s most influential business decision
makers and upscale men. 740 The Game is the only AM radio
station covering Central Florida as its primary local
market. 740 The Game is truly the most cost-effective
male buy in the market. There is no better way to reach
loyal male listeners 25-54yrs old.
WBZT info to go here:
Fishing Florida Radio Show offers your company the following:
• A weekly three-hour or two hour long program hosted
by well known local on air personalities and outdoorsmen.
John “BooDreaux” Baumann, Steve Chapman &
Captain Mike Ortego. Show currently airs from 6a-9a every
Saturday mornings on 740 The Game (Orlando) and from 6-8a
on WBZT 1230AM the Talk Station (West Palm Beach) Many
local, nationally and internationally known outdoor/fishing
experts, celebrities from TV & authors will be a part
of the show, either as in studio co-hosts or via phone
• This time slot assures that your message will
be heard by your target audience: persons who fish/hunt,
enjoy the outdoors during the time(s) they are either
preparing for or on their way to either fishing or hunting.
A time when they would be most receptive to your message.
• Inclusion in show opens and mentions throughout.
• Flexible and very competitive terms and rates
to maximize your ROI.
• Numerous ancillary mentions and the opportunity
to come in and co-host to promote your business.
• May include inclusion in promotional spots which
will air during the week. Weekly number will vary depending
upon inventory and avails.
Stats as of 3/01/2012 below:
• Over 700,000 subscribers/downloads from iTunes.
• Averaging 85,000+ downloads through iTunes monthly.
• Averaging 52,000+ monthly hits.
• Averaging 29,000+ monthly unique visitors.
• 9,600+ weekly downloads of previous weeks show
online through website, www.fishingfloridaradio.com.
• Internet presence on search engines and many local
For more information, please contact: email@example.com